We hope you will make Trinity United Methodist Church your new church home with your new church family.
A few helpful things to know are listed below:
11:00am Traditional/Blended Service
- Meets in our historic sanctuary
- Well known hymns of faith led by our talented Chancel Choir accompanied by piano and organ. We also sing a few contemporary choruses.
- Psalter readings and historic creeds of the church
- Traditional Biblical teaching
- You will see a few jackets and ties on the men though most will be in shirt sleeves. Many of the women present will wear pants.
- Holy Communion is usually celebrated on the first Sunday of the month
- The service normally lasts about an hour.
- Nursery provided for all services – infant through age 3
- Children’s Church for Pre-K through 2nd grade
Sunday School -- classes for all ages – 10:00-10:45
See Ministries page for listing and descriptions of classes
There is ample parking at the side and the rear of the church
Will I be singled out in any way as a guest?
You will not be asked to stand or to introduce yourself. We have greeters and ushers who try to greet each person as they enter, and they will try to answer any questions you may have. You will be invited to share an address or email where we can send you more information about our church.
Pastor Ricky Lee can be reached at 615-794-2665 or by e-mail at